Plans For The Month (1)


Quote of the day: 
Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
-Shannon L. Alder


Hi folks,
Another week and month is upon us, so here is to a wonderful April ahead! How did you spend your weekend, hope it was worth it?. Here are a few of my plans for the month ahead. Enjoy!


Plans 
1. Create shorter weekly plans.
2. Be inspired by the little things.
3. Learn a new skill.
4. Read at least two or more books.
5. Make new friends, and strengthen the relationship with old ones.
6. Never say never.
7. Continue work on a side project.
8. Practice inner peace and contentment.
9. Eat healthy and workout often.
10. Be open to new adventure.


So there goes most of my plans for April, have you made yours yet?
Have a productive week ahead!

Peace. Love. Light*
@iamblogoratti




Current Listen:- Liquideep -Welcome Aboard


Post a Comment

14 Comments

  1. Mine is more of a quarterly plan so I guess I should start working on a new plan for the new quarter. Thanks for the reminder

    mololasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quarterly plans are great, you are welcome and wish you all the best with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice quote.

    i haven't made a list yet, but #1 would be to schedule an appointment with a professional tax preparer. I need some deductions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alieux, tax deductions, oh don't we all! All the best with your plans, nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Postagem maravilhosa amei o seu blog, tenha uma semana abençoada
    Curta e siga o meu canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xZdo8xMv34

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am impressed! April will come and I will have no plan, other than to do the best I can each day, perhaps that is enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I just use your list? Seems like a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @annell: Thanks a lot. Doing the best you can each day might just be what you need, have a good one!

    @Unoma: Can I charge for it?
    Hehe, I am kidding, yes feel free to use this list and any other. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great plan. Guess I will steal too, lol



    Rellanaija.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It’s just an awesome post, as always! Can’t wait to see a new one!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. @E-Rella: Why thank you, I think it is too. Hehe, feel free to use as well!

    @Diana: I appreciate your comment, and hope to see you back soon, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My plan for April is to deep clean my bedroom (I've been working on 1 room each month),plant my garden and hopefully sleep in past 6 just one day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Scribs Farm: Oh, well that sounds like a great plan. Hopefully you get to achieve all that in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I will borrow your plan...
    Looks practical!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Do connect with me on my other platforms below.

e: blogoratti@gmail.com
twitter: Iamblogoratti
Instagram: Iamblogoratti