Thursday, April 11, 2013

More Of Everything


Quote of the day:
This is how most people live: alive, but not conscious; conscious but not aware; aware, but intermittently.
-Sebastian Faulks


I am more aware...

Of my surroundings.
Of the vastness of my emotions.
Of the randomness of my thoughts.
Of the power of my dreams.
Of the vividness in my expectations. 
Of the immortality in meditations. 
Of the battles fought and lost.
Of the missing links to recovery.
Of the obstacles in my pathway. 
Of the shortcuts that lead to nowhere.
Of the inner jewels awaiting discovery. 
Of the beauty in my abilities.
Of the aura that surrounds me.
Of the enlightenment that awaits me.


Peace & Love always!
twitter.com/@iamblogoratti



Current Listen: John Mayer -Gravity 





.

20 comments:

Mackie McSapience Peters said...


Awesome!!!!

I am aware..of my thoughts
of my intensity of my feelings
of the silence of my solitude
of the loudness of my surroundings
of the magic in my words
of the affection of my friends

You...inspire sire.
...*covers face*

Afronuts said...

Deep and so true...a reflection of what I have also become aware of but have not actually realized that I am aware of it!

Anonymous said...

Excellent article! We will be linking to this great article on our website.
Keep up the great writing.

My blog :: windows 7 forgot password

blogoratti said...

@Mackie McSapience Peters: Woa, that was lovely. Hehe!

@Afronuts: I get where you are coming from with that, awareness is everything.

Anonymous said...

I read this paragraph completely on the topic of the difference of hottest and previous
technologies, it's remarkable article.

Here is my weblog ... minecraft Clay Soldiers mod 1.3.2

melissa ward said...

Great post

jhazmyn said...

Ahh..as usual ur words evoke thought and introspection. Deep words bruv.

blogoratti said...

@melissa ward: Why thank you for that :)

@jhazmyn: Appreciate that, nice seeing you on here again.

DiDi said...

This is a beautiful piece..

Abi Tobi said...

amen

Abi Tobi said...

i love ur blog btw ...

blogoratti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
blogoratti said...

@DiDi : I am glad that you find it so, many thanks!

@Abi Tobi : Why thank you, far too kind :)

Toinlicious said...

Deep

blogoratti said...

@Toinlicious: Glad you like!

Ginger said...

Loving this!

blogoratti said...

@Ginger: Appreciate that.

Morounfoluwa Lukina Akibo said...

Love this.

'Bece said...

Awareness...The fringe of discovery and the gate pass to both happiness and untold sadness....Truth...

khasiat sarang semut said...

Sarang Semut Papua
Buah Merah Papua
Rumput kebar Papua
Kayu Akway

Locations of visitors to this page Afrigator